This week, we are beginning nominations for board member positions! Our meeting will be an in depth introduction to each position, including the job requirements, commitment level, and transition process. If you are interested in a leadership role with UA CKI, this would be a very beneficial meeting for you. If you cannot attend, we will have the contact information of current position holders available.
We are having issues with room reservations for this semester, and for that we sincerely apologize. PLEASE WATCH THE GROUP ME FOR THIS WEEK’S MEETING LOCATION. See you at 7:30 pm!
Upcoming Events and Service Opportunities:
- Tuesday (2/21):
- Interest meeting for the different board positions. Nominations for positions will begin!
- Food pantry shifts available. Sign up here.
- Thursday (2/23): Food pantry shifts available. Sign up here.
- Saturday (2/25): Pancake Day with Kiwanis! This is a HUGE service project. Sign up here.
- Tuesday (2/28): Service meeting! 2nd round of nominations for board positions.
- Thursday (3/2): Food pantry shifts available. Sign up here.
- You can find online service hour opportunities here!
- Dues for students coming in during the Spring semester are $25. Pay in cash to Jesse or Venmo @UACircleK-International
- In the description, include: first and last name, T-shirt size, and graduation month and year
- dues go towards international membership, a T-shirt, goodies at the end of the year, and funding for needed club materials
- NEW MEMBER REQUIREMENTS: to become a member, you must obtain and log at least 6 service hours, attend a New Member Orientation, attend 5 meetings throughout the semester, and pay dues for the year.
- Please remember to check our Instagram (@uacirclek) and GroupMe regularly for updates.
- Please remember that you must attend AT LEAST FIVE of our meetings every semester.
- Do any service outside of CKI? Awesome! Don’t forget to submit your hours here, under “Submit Service Hours!”
- Tuesday (2/21):