Upcoming Events and Service Opportunities:
- Tuesday (10/4): Resume and Career Building Workshop! Located in room 3108 of the Student Center, 7:30pm.
- Thursday (10/06): Food Pantry shifts available. Sign up to volunteer here
- Tuesday (10/11): PowerPoint Night! If you are wanting to submit yours, sign up here
- Tuesday (10/11): Food Pantry shifts available. Sign up to volunteer here
- Wed-Sat (10/12-10/15): Native American Festival at Moundville needs volunteers! Sign up here
- Thursday (10/13): Food Pantry shifts available. Sign up to volunteer here
- Friday (10/14): Cornhole Competition! Register to participate through the link in
- Saturday (10/15): Volunteer at Miracle League game, a baseball league for kids with ambulatory issues. Sign up here
- Saturday (10/15 – 10/16): Volunteer to help at the Kentuck Arts Festival! Sign up here
- Monday (10/17): VIRTUAL volunteering for the Food Pantry! Sign up here
- Dues will be due on October 11th. Pay in cash to Jesse or Venmo @UACircleK-International
- In the description, include: first and last name, T-shirt size, and graduation month and year.
- $45 covers dues for the year, a T-shirt, goodies at the end of the year, and funding for needed club materials.
- Price increases to $50 after the October 11th due date.
- Want to be on banquet committee? Contact Kacie McGuinness on GroupMe or at the meetings.
- NEW MEMBER REQUIREMENTS: to become a member, you must obtain and log at least 6 service hours, attend a New Member Orientation, and attend 5 meetings throughout the semester.
- Please remember to check our Instagram and GroupMe regularly for updates!
- Please remember that you must attend AT LEAST FIVE of our meetings every semester. Let’s get this semester off to a good start with a high turnout!
- Do any service outside of CKI? Awesome! Don’t forget to submit your hours in the Linktree below under “Submit Service Hours”