Thanks to everyone who came out to our meeting tonight!
Spotlight on Service!
1. Temporary Emergency Services – Friday, November 6 from 2:00 to 5:00 pm at 1705 15th Street. We will be helping to sort clothes in the thrift store! If interested, contact Regina Salup – email@example.com
2. Gameday Parking with Big Brothers Big Sisters – Saturday, November 7 at Alabama Power. Shifts are available from 8:00 am to 12:00 pm, 12:00 to 3:30 pm, and3:30 to 7:00 pm. The morning shift needs 5 volunteers, and the two afternoon shifts need 10-12 volunteers each. We will be helping to direct parking! If interested, contact Michael Moore – firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Greener Tide – Saturday, November 7 on the Quad. Shifts are available from 2:30 to 4:30 pm and 4:30 to 6:30 pm. Greener Tide is an initiative sponsored by the Blackburn Institute to promote environmental awareness and recycling during game days. If interested, contact Madison Knapp – email@example.com
4. Chalking with DiET – Wednesday, November 11 at 5:00 pm at the Ferg Fountain.We will be chalking to raise awareness for World Diabetes Day! Chalking also counts as an administrative hour. If interested, contact Michael Moore – firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Wings of Grace – Sunday, November 15 from 3:00 to 5:00 pm at Forest Lake Baptist Church. We will be restocking shelves with canned goods for Thanksgiving! If interested, contact Justin Moses – email@example.com
We are having a fundraiser on Tuesday, November 10 from 5:00 to 8:00 pm at Jason’s Deli to benefit Eliminate! Contact Anna Phelps with any questions –firstname.lastname@example.org
1. College Gameday – We will be attending College Gameday this Saturday, November 7 at the LSU football game. We will be meeting at 7:30 am at Reese Phifer.
2. Paintball – We will be going paintballing on Saturday, November 14 from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm in McCalla. If 20 people attend, the cost will be $20 a person. We will also have a cookout afterwards at the Lofts to watch the UA/MSU game. Contact Regina Salup or Eric Powers with any questions – email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
Fall Banquet and Induction Ceremony!
Our Fall Banquet and Induction Ceremony will be Tuesday, November 17 at 7:00 pm at the Calvary Baptist Church Annex. We will be inducting new members and electing our New Member Board Member and one General Board Member! The attire is formal and the theme is When In Rome! Contact Sheela Kailasam with any questions –email@example.com
Alabama Leadership Academy!
Alabama Leadership Academy is November 20-22 in Gulf Shores, Alabama. This is a district-wide event that will allow everyone to develop leadership skills and meet other Circle K members from around the state! Registration is $90 if paid by November 4 and $100 past that date. If interested, contact Justin Crofoot – firstname.lastname@example.org
Special thanks to our guest speaker from Tuscaloosa VA, Eric Dixon!!