Thanks to everyone who came out to our Halloween Party meeting this week!
Spotlight on Service!
1. Temporary Emergency Services – Friday, October 23 from 2:00 to 5:00 pm at 1705 15th Street. If interested, contact Regina Salup – firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Big Brothers Big Sisters – Friday, October 23 at time TBD at Sokol Park. If interested, contact Michael Moore – email@example.com
3. West Alabama Humane Society – Sunday, October 25 from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm at 1515 Veterans Memorial Parkway. If interested, contact Cat Taylor – firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Trick or Treat for Canned Goods Flyers – Sunday, October 25 from 3:00 to 5:00 pm starting at the Ferg. If interested, contact Eric Powers – email@example.com
5. Covenant Presbyterian Church Fall Festival – Sunday, October 25 from 4:15 to 7:00 pm at 113 Hargrove Road. If interested, contact Stephanie Fox – firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Trick or Treat for Canned Goods – Tuesday, October 27 from 5:00 to 7:00 pm starting at the Ferg. If interested, contact Eric Powers – email@example.com
7. Wings of Grace – Saturday, November 14 from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm at Forest Lake Baptist Church. If interested, contact Justin Moses – firstname.lastname@example.org
Sunday, October 25 at 3:00 pm at the Riverwalk. Contact Wes Goode with any questions – email@example.com
Covenant Dance Experience with Covenant Presbyterian Church will be hosting a traditional Hispanic food dinner to raise money for the church’s dance program. The dinner is Wednesday, October 21 from 6:00 to 8:00 pm. The cost is $10 for adults and $5 for children. Contact Stephanie Fox with any questions – firstname.lastname@example.org
We will be going paintballing on Saturday, November 14 from 2:00 to 4:00 pm in McCalla! The cost is $20 if 20 people attend. Contact Regina Salup or Eric Powers with any questions – email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
Special thanks to Brenna Marshall for planning the events at our Halloween meeting! Congrats to the Hercules family for winning!!