Thanks to everyone who came out to our meeting on Tuesday!
Spotlight on Service!
1. Dogs on the Quad – Friday, October 16 from 2:00 to 5:00 pm on the Quad. If interested, contact Eric Powers – firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Tri-K Day – Saturday, October 17 from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm in Opelika, Alabama. We will leave at 6:00 am and return by 9:30 pm. We will be stopping to get food along the way so remember money for food and gas! If interested, contact Eric Powers – email@example.com
3. Kentuck Arts Festival – Saturday, October 17 and Sunday, October 18 at the Kentuck Art Center. Shifts are available both days from 8:00 to 11:00 am, 11:00 am to 2:00 pm, 2:00 to 5:00 pm. If interested, contact Sheela Kailasam –firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Meals on Wheels – Sunday, October 18 at 8:00 am at Covenant Presbyterian Church. Breakfast is included! if interested, contact Nick Sella – email@example.com
1. Intramural Ultimate Frisbee – Our ultimate frisbee playoff game is Wednesday, October 14 at the Rec Fields. You must have played in a game to be eligible to participate in the playoffs. Contact Reid Harrison with any questions.
2. Tuscaloosa Eats – Friday, October 16 at 8:00 am at Rama Jama’s. Contact Regina Salup with any questions – firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Running Club – Sunday, October 25 at 3:00 pm at the Riverwalk at Manderson Landing. Contact Wes Goode with any questions – email@example.com
4. If you are interested in playing on an Intramural Volleyball team, contact Alyssa Matas – firstname.lastname@example.org
The Center for Service and Leadership is hosting a banquet on Thursday, October 15 from 6:00 to 8:00 pm in the Ferg Ballroom to educate students about world hunger.
We will be hosting a fundraiser at Jason’s Deli on Tuesday, November 10 from 5:00 to 8:00 pm to benefit Eliminate! Contact Anna Phelps with any questions – email@example.com
Don’t forget to sign up to be a service project chair if you are interested! Special thanks to our speaker from Big Brothers Big Sisters, to Katie Brisner from Leadershape, and to Wes Goode for his inspirational Why I Serve speech. Congratulations to our Committee Chairs of the Month, Sara Peek and Elizabeth Hargadon, and to our Members of the Month, Joe Kirkendall and Arianna Hammel!