Thanks to everyone who came out to our first meeting of the year! We have a lot of service projects planned, and it’s going to be a great year!
Keep in mind our membership requirements!
1. New members must earn 6 service hours per semester. Returning members must earn 6 service hours per month.
2. Participate in 1 administrative activity.
3. Attend at least 2 meetings per month.
4. Attend a new member orientation session.
5. Pay $45 dues.
Spotlight on Service!
1. Tabling for Get on Board Day – Wednesday, August 26 and Thursday, August 27 from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm. Tabling counts as an administrative activity. If interested, contact Emmalee Molay – firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Get on Board Day – Thursday, August 27 from 4:30 to 9:30 pm. If interested, contact Justin Moses – email@example.com
3. Temporary Emergency Services – Saturday, August 29 from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm. If interested, contact Regina Salup – firstname.lastname@example.org
1. After Temporary Emergency Services on Saturday, we will be having lunch at Mugshots! Don’t forget to bring money.
2. This semester we will be participating in intramurals! Football, frisbee, volleyball, dodgeball, and basketball are all opportunities.
Don’t forget that our next meeting is Tuesday, September 1 at 8:00 pm in the Ferguson Ballroom! Come out to our Luau themed ice-cream social!