Thanks to everyone who came out to our last meeting of the year!
Stand Up for Autism!
Arts ‘n Autism will be hosting a comedy show to benefit their organization on Thursday, April 16. Doors open at 6:00 pm, and the show begins at 7:00 pm.
Spotlight on Service!
1. Meals on Wheels – Sunday, April 19 at 8:00 am at Covenant Presbyterian Church. If interested, contact Eric Powers – firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Relay for Life – Friday, April 24 from 6:00 pm to 6:00 am at the Sam Bailey Track and Field Stadium. If interested, contact Regina Salup – email@example.com
3. Ronald McDonald Inflatable 5K – Saturday, April 25 in Tuscaloosa, Alabama. Shifts are available from 7:30 am to 12:00 pm, 11:00 am to 4:00 pm, or 7:30 am to 4:00 pm. Volunteers must be at least 18 years old. If interested, contact Jonathan Simpson – firstname.lastname@example.org
1. End of the Year Extravaganza – Saturday, April 18 from 2:00 to 11:00 pm at Bryant-Denny Stadium and the Lofts. Contact Emmalee Molay with any questions – email@example.com
2. Yellowhammer Festival – Sunday, April 19 from 1:00 to 5:00 pm at the University of Alabama Arboretum.
3. Summer Board Meeting Part 1 – Sunday, April 19 from 1:00 to 6:00 pm in Ferguson 3104.
Thanks to everyone who has already registered for International Convention! The deadline to register with the early bird discount is this Friday, April 17! Also, a special thanks to Brenna Marshall and Anna Phelps! Brenna organized our in-meeting party last night with all of the Minute to Win It games, and Anna organized our TCBY fundraiser last night for Eliminate!