For those of you that could not make the meeting on Tuesday, here are all of our service and fellowship opportunities!
Spotlight on Service!
1. Temporary Emergency Services – Friday, September 2nd, from 2:30pm to 5:00pm. We will be finishing painting the mural! If interested, please contact Alisha Goad – email@example.com.
2. Habitat for Humanity – Friday, September 2nd from 8:00am-12:30pm – location to be determined. We will be helping build a house! If interested, please contact Joe Kirkendall – firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Dog Toys – Tuesday, September 6th during our regular meeting. We will be doing an in-meeting service project by making dog toys out of t shirts for the The Tuscaloosa Metro Animal Shelter! Please bring any old t-shirts you don’t want anymore!
4. 9/11 Memorial – Thursday, September 8th at 6pm, Friday, September 9th from 11:00am to 1:00pm, and Sunday, September 11th from 2:00pm to 5:00pm. We will be setting up our flag display on Thursday and holding a ceremony on Friday and Sunday! Contact Katie Marquis – email@example.com with any questions.
1. Flag Football – Circle K has created a Co-Ed 7v7 Flag Football Intramural Team! We will play Thursdays at 7:30pm and our team color is blue! There is no fee to play, so if you’re interested in joining, please contact Drew Brasell – firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing all of you wonderful people at our next meeting on Tuesday, September 6th at 8:00 pm in room 3104 in the Ferg!