Thanks to everyone who came out to our meeting last night!
1. Service Hours – New Members must complete 6 service hours per semester. Returning members must complete 6 service hours per month.
2. Attend a New Member Orientation Session.
3. Attend at least 2 meetings per month.
4. Participate in at least 1 administrative activity.
5. Pay $45 dues.
Spotlight on Service!
1. 9/11 Service Day – Friday, September 11 from 1:00 to 3:00 pm. If interested, contact Amy Tedford – firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Greener Tide – Saturday, September 12 on the Quad. Shifts are available from 11:00 am to 1:00 pm and 1:00 to 2:30 pm. This project also needs a service project chair! If interested, contact Wes Goode – email@example.com
3. LIFT – We will be teaching computer literacy once a week for a couple of months. This project is also looking for a service project chair! If interested, contact Wes Goode – firstname.lastname@example.org
9/11 Memorial Tribute!
We will be setting up the flags for our 9/11 Memorial on Thursday, September 10 from 11:00 am to 5:00 pm. Come out any time to help! The ceremony will begin on Friday, September 11 at 8:45 am in the green space between the Ferg and Woods Quad. We will also be tabling in the Ferg on Friday, September 11 from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm to raise money for Wounded Warrior. If interested, contact Elizabeth Hargadon – email@example.com or Sara Peek – firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Intramural Ultimate Frisbee Game Wednesday, September 9 at 6:00 pm at the Rec Fields. To play you must sign up online at the UA Rec website, bring your ACT Card, and wear a red t-shirt! Contact Reid Harrison – email@example.com with any questions.
2. Tuscaloosa Eats – September 18 at 3:30 pm a Jim N Nicks.
Miles for Moms!
Michael Moore is leading a hike from Lexington, Virginia to Toronto, Canada (the location of our International Convention next year) this summer to raise money for Eliminate! If interested in helping or walking, contact Michael Moore – firstname.lastname@example.org