Thanks to everyone who came out to our meeting last night!
Circle K International Convention!
The annual CKI International Convention will be June 23-27 in Indianapolis, Indiana. Registration is $225, but this will be partially funded by Kiwanis. Contact Eric Powers with any questions – firstname.lastname@example.org
Spotlight on Service!
1. March of Dimes – Saturday, April 11 from 7:00 to 11:30 at Bama-Belle Park at the Riverwalk. If interested, contact Justin Moses – email@example.com
2. Circle K International One Day – Saturday, April 11 from 8:00 am to 2:00 pm at the University of Alabama at Birmingham. If interested, contact Eric Powers – firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Relay for Life – Friday, April 24 from 6:00 pm to 6:00 am at the Sam Bailey Track and Field Stadium. If interested, contact Regina Salup – email@example.com
4. Ronald McDonald House Inflatable 5K – Saturday, April 25 in Tuscaloosa, Alabama. Shifts are available from 7:30 am to 12:00 pm, 11:00 am to 4:00 pm, or 7:30 am to 4:00 pm. Volunteers must be at least 18 years old. If interested, contact Jonathan Simpson – firstname.lastname@example.org
Stand Up for Autism!
Arts ‘n Autism is hosting a comedy show on Thursday, April 16. Doors open at 6:00 pm, and the show starts at 7:00 pm.
We will be having a fundraiser at the TCBY on the strip on Tuesday, April 14 from 5:00 to 8:00 pm to raise money for Eliminate. Contact Anna Phelps with any questions – email@example.com
1. In-Meeting Party – Tuesday, April 14 at 8:00 pm in Ferguson 3104. Contact Brenna Marshall with any questions – firstname.lastname@example.org
2. End of the Year Extravaganza – Saturday, April 18 from 2:00 to 11:00 pm at the Stadium and the Lofts. Contact Emmalee Molay with any questions – email@example.com
Congratulations to our Members of the Month – Alisha Goad and Jacob Fondriest! Also, Happy Birthday to anyone with a birthday in March or April! A special thanks to Jonathan Simpson for his Why I Serve speech .