Thanks to everyone who came out to our meeting last night and played Family Feud to determine which family is really the best!
This year’s annual Pancake Day will be Saturday, March 28 at Central High School. Shifts available are from 5:00 to 8:00 am, 8:00 to 11:00 am, and 11:00 am to 2:00 pm. Selling 5 tickets will earn your administrative hour for the semester. Contact Jonathan Simpson to get your tickets – email@example.com
Spotlight on Service!
1. Pancake Day Chalking – Wednesday, March 25 starting at 6:00 pm in the Ferguson Center Courtyard. Chalking will earn your administrative hour. If interested, contact Jonathan Simpson – firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Pancake Day Unloading – Friday, March 27 from 1:00 to 3:00 pm at the Alabama Power Loading Dock. If interested, contact Eric Powers – email@example.com
3. Temporary Emergency Services – Friday, March 27 from 3:00 to 5:00 pm at Temporary Emergency Services. If interested, contact Eric Powers – firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Splash for CF – Saturday, March 28 from 1:00 to 2:30 at the UA Aquatics Center. If interested, contact Jonathan Simpson – email@example.com
5. Children’s Hands on Museum Duck Derby – Sunday, March 29 from 1:30 to 5:00 pm at the UA Rec Pool. If interested, contact Rebecca Brake – firstname.lastname@example.org
Circle K Social!
We will be going to see Insurgent on Friday, March 27. Time is to be determined. If interested, contact Emmalee Molay – email@example.com
Spring 2015 Induction and Awards Ceremony
Tuesday, March 31 at 8:00 pm in Ferguson 3104. We will be inducting new members, pinning new officers, and electing our New Member Board Member. Nominees for New Member Board Member must give a 1 minute speech. Remember to dress nicely for the banquet!