Thanks to everyone who came out to the meeting last night! Also, thanks to everyone who volunteered at Arts ‘n Autism and Wings of Grace last weekend!
Spotlight on Service:
1. Tuscaloosa Community Soup Bowl – February 6 from 10:45 am to 2:00 pm at First Presbyterian Church. Contact Eric Powers – email@example.com
2. Glow Run – February 21 starting at 6:00 pm at the Tuscaloosa Amphitheater. Shifts are available on February 20 and February 21. Contact Megan Krewsky – firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Hearts for Arts – February 13 and February 14. Shifts are available both days from 7:00 am to 12:00 pm and 12:00 to 5:00 pm. Contact Eric Powers – email@example.com
4. West Alabama Heart Walk – February 14 at the Tuscaloosa Amphitheater. You can either walk with the Circle K team or volunteer for to work the event. Directions to register to walk are on our Facebook page. Volunteer shifts are available on February 13 from 1:00 to 5:00 pm, February 14 from 6:00 to 9:00 am, February 14 from 9:00 to 11:00 am, and February 14 from 11:00 am until the race ends. Contact Jordi Baraad – firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Spring Rally – February 15 at Trussville Playstation. $6 will cover the cost of the event. We will leave Tuscaloosa around 3:45 pm and return around 8:00 pm. Contact Sarah Kidwell – email@example.com
2. District Convention – February 27 – March 1 in Mobile, Alabama. $195 will cover the cost of the event. Contact Megan Krewsky or Sarah Kidwell – firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
A special thanks to our guest speaker Jason McNeil for his speech on his recovery from a traumatic brain injury! Also, congratulations to our Members of the Month – Elizabeth Hargadon and Sara Peek!
At our next two meetings we will be accepting nominations for leadership positions on our board. Nominations are available for President, Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer, Editor, and General Board Members!